Installing OS on a DELL Power Edge 2850
1. First make note that you need a windows server 2003 x32/x86 iso files or download the windows server 2008 R2 32bit iso file.
2. Then you are going to have to download RUFUS to make a bootable USB.
3. You then need to your USB in the back, plug the power cord into the server, keyboard, well I used a USB mouse and not PS2, add your drives to the controller, push them in firmly then close the lid until it clicks, if the drive lights aren't flashing your drive is not connecting properly, then what you do is you unclip the drive again and push it until it cant push in then close lid. The lights should come on by now.
4. The server should automatically power on if not use the power button to start the POST, then you need to hit CTRL + M and configure the drives in your desired RAID, after that you need to initialize the disks and finalize the logical drives. After you have done this please restart your server and save settings
5. Hit F2 and configure the controller to full RAID don't make it is SCSI and the other RAID, both must be RAID.
6. Then you must change the boot settings for USB (Google this)
7. then you are done! now you can boot from your USB and load your OS (make sure there is no data on your drives else it won't work !!! )